Photographer Jeff Davies and Blue Mountains Love magazine are giving one lucky couple the chance to win a complete wedding photography package, valued at $2,350!
To enter, answer the question on the competition page in the Spring/Summer issue of Blue Mountains Love magazine and send your entry to email@example.com along with your name, address, phone number, and your 2018 wedding date and venue (if already booked). Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Competition is open to all Australian residents, only one entry per couple, and opens AEDT 9am August 14, 2017 and closes AEDST 5pm November 24, 2017.
- Entrants must be getting married in the Blue Mountains region during 2018.
- Only dates on which Jeff does not have a previous booking will be available.
- Photographer Jeff Davies will spend a minimum of eight hours at your Blue Mountains wedding.
- All images taken on the day (approximately 600-800) will be edited and delivered at full resolution.
- Photos will be supplied in jpeg format on a USB sent via registered post within 5 weeks of the wedding.
- No watermarks will be applied to delivered images. Only those used on Jeff Davies Photographer social media pages.
- Photos can be printed, framed, made into an album, shared on social media etc. at the winner’s own cost.
- Jeff Davies Photographer and Blue Mountains Love magazine will have the right to publish images in print, on their websites and social media.
- Only one entry per couple.
- Winner will be notified by email and phone approximately one week after competition closes.
- The Blue Mountains region is defined as being from Penrith in the east to Lithgow in the west, and to Bilpin in the north, plus anywhere in between those confines along the Great Western Highway. See our map page 12-13.
- Any travel associated with the prize is at the winner’s expense.
- Competition will be judged on creativity by the Blue Mountains Love editors and Jeff Davies Photographer and no correspondence will be entered into.