Videographers Fleur De Lys and Blue Mountains Love magazine are giving one lucky couple the chance to win a complete wedding video package, valued at $2999!
To enter, answer the question on the competition page in the Autumn/Winter issue of Blue Mountains Love magazine and send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address, phone number, and your wedding date and venue (if already booked). Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Competition is open to all Australian residents, only one entry per couple, and opens AEDST 9am February 14, 2018 and closes AEDT 5pm August 1, 2018.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
The ‘Louis XV Cinematic Experience’ includes:
• Six hours of wedding day coverage
• Full high-definition (HD) filming and editing, with professional audio recording and mastering
• 4–5 minutes of highlights, available online for one year
• Your ‘Wedding Day Cinematic Experience’ on a USB
• 2 ‘Highlights’ DVDs
- Entrants must be getting married in the Blue Mountains region during 2018/19.
- Only dates on which Fleur De Lys does not have a previous booking will be available.
- Only one entry per couple.
- Winner will be notified by email and phone approximately one week after competition closes.
- The Blue Mountains region is defined as being from Penrith in the east to Lithgow in the west, and to Bilpin in the north, plus anywhere in between those confines along the Great Western Highway. See our map page 12-13.
- Any travel associated with the prize is at the winner’s expense.
- Competition will be judged on creativity by the Blue Mountains Love editors and Fleur De Lys Videographer and no correspondence will be entered into.