Submit your photos
Would you like your love to be celebrated in
Blue Mountains Love magazine? If you recently held your wedding or commitment ceremony in the Blue Mountains region and would like to see your photos on the pages of our magazine, please send them in. We also welcome submissions from local photographers and wedding suppliers.
Photography credit: Silversalt Photography.
- Please send a maximum of 10 images for your initial submission. If your wedding/ceremony is ideal for Blue Mountains Love, we will then request the full gallery.
- Images should be low res for your initial submission and either embedded into the email or attached one by one. You can also send a link to an online gallery or submit via Dropbox.
- We love colour and black and white images.
- Along with photos of the happy couple, please include detail shots – flowers, cake, food, décor, setting.
Your submission should include the following:
- The couple’s names, wedding/ceremony date and location.
- A short paragraph or a few bullet points outlining why you think this wedding/ceremony is perfect for Blue Mountains Love.
Blue Mountains Love will only publish wedding/ceremony photos that haven’t previously appeared in print. Please do not submit any photos that are currently pending with another publication.
Permission to be featured from the photographer and the couple is essential. Please make sure you have permission from all parties before submitting any wedding/ceremony photos.
Please send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond within three working days. If your shoot is accepted, we will then send you a questionnaire to fill in.