[PHOTO CREDIT: Silversalt Photography]
Would you like your love story to be celebrated by Blue Mountains Love?
* Note: strict copyright guidelines apply to all photographs submitted to Just Pressed, publisher of Blue Mountains Love magazine and website.
Blue Mountains Love will only publish wedding/ceremony photos that haven’t previously appeared in print. Please do not submit any photos that are currently pending with another publication.
Permission to be featured from the photographer and the couple is essential. Please make sure you have permission from all parties before submitting any wedding/ceremony photos.
Was your wedding or commitment ceremony held in the Greater Blue Mountains region?
Celebrate your love story with us!
If you would like to see your photos on the pages of our website or magazine, please share them with us. We love local wedding stories!
To share photographs from your special day email them to email@example.com.
Send up to 10 low res images in the email or a link to an online gallery or Dropbox. We will request more if needed.
- Both black & white or colour images are welcome
- As well as photos of the happy couple, we love detail shots of gorgeous flowers, cake, food, décor and location
Your submission should include:
- ‘Wedding submission’ in the subject line of the email
- the couple’s names, date of celebration and location
- A short paragraph or a few bullet points outlining why you think this wedding/ceremony is perfect for Blue Mountains Love.
*Submissions are subject to being selected. Those selected will be required to provide a link to their entire photo gallery so we can choose 8 – 10 images.
Successful submissions may be featured on our online blog and in an upcoming issue of the Blue Mountains Love magazine.
Photographers and wedding suppliers are also encouraged to submit photographs of weddings or styled shoots held in the region.
CONNECT WITH US
Like us, follow us, tag us - share your thoughts with us!
#bluemountainslove | #hitchedinthebluemountains